Could Your IT Staff In Denver Use Some Support?
Does your IT staff quickly fall behind when they have to complete a project? What about daily support tickets – is there a delay in getting the resolved? You could hire additional employees, but if things slow down, then you’ll have too many professionals on staff.
Or perhaps you run a small business, have an IT guy come in from time to time, and you don’t want to hire a full-time professional. No matter the case, if you need extra help, you need to find it somewhere.
What’s the solution? Get the extra help you need with co-managed IT services.
What Is Co-Managed IT?
Co-managed IT services allow businesses and their IT teams to take advantage of the expertise and skill of a team of IT specialists when needed, and without paying expensive salaries or benefits. It’s an affordable solution that allows you to expand your current IT resources and make sure you always have the tech support you need.
What Are The Benefits Of Co-Managed IT?
- Scale Easily: As your organization grows and evolves, you may need to scale up your efforts. Rather than hiring more technicians, you can use co-managed IT on a month-to-month basis. If you find you no longer need as much assistance, you can quickly scale back. You’re never locked in. Co-managed IT services are easy to scale up or down.
- Freedom of Focus: Without having to oversee network administration and helpdesk requests, your internal staff can discuss, design and implement your project.
- Harness Expertise: You can also bring on expertise and extensive experience offered by your co-managed IT provider in that same 25-50% margin. While your team may have done one or two cloud migrations before, your vendor has done hundreds if not thousands of migrations, all in different industries and different needs. Put that expertise and experience to work for you.
Get The Support And Resources You Need With Co-Managed IT
Don’t let your support tickets pile up or your projects sit unfinished any longer. Talk to the Initial.IT team today to augment your internal team with additional support from ours.
With a little extra help from our team, you will:
- Eliminate overdue support requests for your end-users and vastly reduce day to day downtime.
- Complete major projects more quickly and effectively.
- Have the freedom to strategically devote your internal IT teams capabilities where they’re most needed, without overworking them.
The quality and effectiveness of your IT team are up to you. Will you give them the resources and support they need to succeed? Initial.IT is here to provide the extra help you need – all you have to do is ask.
President and CEO of Initial.IT,inc. A computer network consulting firm in Denver providing outsourced IT support and Managed Services for a multitude of industries. Initial.IT has extensive and unique experience supporting clients in the Architectural, Engineering and Construction Industry. We are a Microsoft Certified Partner and employ Microsoft Certified Professionals.