Denver Managed Services Provided By Initial.IT
IT technology is the backbone of just about every business. That’s why you need a trustworthy IT department that can not only fix problems as they arise but proactively look for ways to improve your IT set-up so you can offer improved services, save time and money, and ensure your valuable business data is safe at all times.
What can You Expect from Stellar Denver Managed Services?
IT managed service providers offer the same services that would be provided by an in-house IT department but at a fraction of the price. Alternatively, an IT service can partner with your in-house IT technician or department to offer specialized assistance that will propel your business forward faster than would have otherwise been possible.
What does a good IT managed services program look like? Here’s what to expect:
- Straightforward, honest service. While a managed service will take charge of renewing software licenses and updating programs at regular intervals, it will never attempt to withhold your license information from you. You should have access to all administrative passwords and records.
- Good reviews from past and present clients. Naturally, not every business will have only five-star reviews. However, a reputable managed service will have plenty of a high average review rating. Check specifically for ratings from companies in your same industry to know if the IT service you are considering is a good pick for your business.
- A clear contract with no hidden costs. Denver managed services typically offer scalable services so you can get the help you need, when you need it, without having to pay for tools and services you won’t use. Even so, your contract should clearly state how much you are expected to pay for the services you use every month. There should be no hidden costs or expenses.
- A range of beneficial services. Your chosen IT managed service should provide all the help you need under one roof. These services include cloud migration, management, and support; IT consulting; IT training for employees; mobile device management; VoIP set-up and support; and disaster recovery and business continuity planning. Furthermore, you’ll need 24/7 network monitoring and support to ensure your IT set-up is secure and running at optimal speed and performance at all times. It’s also wise to pick a managed service that offers both virtual and in-person support.
- Top-tier IT cybersecurity. Preventing breaches can save your business up to $1.4 million per attack. What’s more, it can save your company from damaging after-effects of a breach, including loss of customer trust, legal action against your firm, and lowered employee morale. A good IT managed service will proactively look for ways to continually improve your company’s cybersecurity using cutting-edge tools such as next-generation firewall software, endpoint management, network monitoring, and cybersecurity training and testing for staff members.
- Specialized assistance to meet specific needs. Does your business have specialized needs and requirements? If so, make sure your IT managed service specializes in your industry. Healthcare organizations, for instance, need an IT managed service that is familiar with HIPAA regulations and can help hospitals, clinics, and private practices remain HIPAA compliant while improving overall IT operations. Alternatively, your business may need specialized forms of help that aren’t provided by run of the mill IT managed services. Such forms of help may include support for industry-specific programs and software creation and/or modification.
Why Work with Initial IT Denver Managed Services?
Initial IT is a Denver-based IT managed service provider offering cutting-edge tools and IT assistance to companies throughout the Denver area. We are a Microsoft Certified Partner and our IT technicians are Microsoft Certified to ensure your business gets experienced, qualified help and assistance at all times. Our team has a track record for providing fast, efficient services to local companies; what’s more, we take an active interest in our hometown, participating in local charitable events to make the community a better place for everyone.to live and work in.
Initial IT specializes in working with architectural, engineering, and construction companies. We know the ins and outs of our business and yours and so are uniquely positions to provide your company with personalized IT expertise designed to meet your needs at a cost you can afford. Furthermore, our team stays abreast of industry and technological developments to ensure you are receiving up-to-date IT tools and advice.
Partnering with an IT managed service can help your business reach its core goals now and in the future. It can improve employee morale by giving your staff members the tools they need to do their jobs quickly and efficiently. It can also help you save money on IT expenses, improve your data security, and improve customer service. If you’re ready to transition to an efficient, secure IT operation, get in touch with Initial IT at your convenience. We’ll send one of our IT experts to your company for a free initial consultation so we can get to know your needs and goals and provide you with the best possible IT service and assistance.
President and CEO of Initial.IT,inc. A computer network consulting firm in Denver providing outsourced IT support and Managed Services for a multitude of industries. Initial.IT has extensive and unique experience supporting clients in the Architectural, Engineering and Construction Industry. We are a Microsoft Certified Partner and employ Microsoft Certified Professionals.